ICS Management Development Programme
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to aspire to being a manager or who has been promoted to a managerial position without the relevant training, mentoring and coaching.
What you will learn
- Attaining leadership skills will help you identify the ingredients that empower and motivate your team to perform well and achieve outstanding results
- Learn more about your own values and leadership style and how they influence the culture of your organization
- Discover how emotional intelligence improves leadership performance and creates 'a great place to work'
- Module 1 - Leadership in Today's World (30th June)
- Module 2 - Mentoring / Coaching and Communications Skills (27th & 28th July)
- Module 3 - Motivation Techniques (24th August)
- Module 4 - Intelligent Leadership (22nd September)
- Module 5 - Leadership Styles & Influencing Culture (20th October)
- Module 6 - Strengths-Based Leadership and How to Influence Others (24th November)
- You will develop effective interpersonal and communication skills. You will fully understand the importance of motivating your team to achieve exceptional results.
- You will learn the skills of coaching - empower individuals to succeed and exceed within their roles and to fulfil their potential.
A complimentary coaching session by skype is offered to all participants of our Management Development training programmes as follow-up to your career development.
If you are not a member of this organisation and have not yet availed of our multi-society membership offer, you can still claim any available discount on this event.
Click below on the logo of the society of which you are member to sign in and avail of the discount.
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of
just €3595.00 €2995
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals,
and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn
more about membership benefits.
30th Jun (Fri) to 24th Nov (Fri)
Begins at 09:00 and ends at 17:15
Share this event!